Hours of Operation (July 3 - September 3)
||8:15 am - 1 pm||N/A|
|Tuesday||8:15 am - 1 pm
|Wednesday||8:15 am - 1 pm
|Thursday||8:15 am - 1 pm
|Friday||8:15 am - 1 pm
|Saturday||8:00 am - 12 pm
|Saturday, July 1||Canada Day|
|Saturday, August 5||Heritage Day Long Weekend|
|Monday, August 7||Heritage Day|
|Saturday, September 2||Labour Day Long Weekend|
|Monday, September 4||Labour Day|
Punch Pass Fees
|Punch Passes / Hours
| Amount of Time / Hours
- 6 months to 7 years old.
- 2 hour time limit.
- Bring all nut-free snacks and personal items (diapers, bottles, clothes, etc.).
- Parents/guardians must remain at the facility while child is in the care of facility.
- Times are subject to change without notice, please contact Playtime to have your child booked in.
- To pre-book a time you must purchase a punch pass.
- Drop-ins are a first come, first served basis (availability is not guaranteed).
- No refund if less than 7 days before booking start date and time.
- Full refund if 7 days before booking start date and time.
- No shows will be charged without notice.