Water Conservation Tips
Reducing our water usage can:
- Ensure we have water for essential services (like drinking, cooking and firefighting)
- Help protect the environment and,
- Save on our water bills!
Learn how to monitor your water useand see below for tips on to reduce your water use!
Indoor Water-Saving Tips
In the Bathroom
In the Kitchen
Going on vacation?
Monitor your water use and try to reduce totals over time. Information on how to monitor your water use is found HERE.
Outdoor Water-Saving Tips
For more information on water conservation tips and water usage information please see the below links from EPCOR:
FAQs About Water Conservation and Beaumont's Water System
- Where do we receive our water from? Who is in charge of the pipe and what necessitates flows up and/or down?
- How do we receive our water? How many pipes come to Beaumont, and, where do they come from?
- How do we store our water? What is our storage capacity?
- How can we avoid water bans in the future?
- Is there any plan to upgrade Beaumont's water system?
- How can I check for leaks around my home?