Volunteer to become a member of a Board or Committee
Council establishes advisory boards and committees to provide advice on issues that are important to the City of Beaumont.
Boards and committees include members of the public with different skills, backgrounds, and experience. Serving on a board or committee is an excellent opportunity to share your skills and experience and give back to your community.
Current Boards and Committees include:
- Beaumont Municipal Library Board
- Subdivision and Development Appeal Board
- Community Events Committee
- Grant Funding Advisory Committee
- Recreation, Parks & Culture Advisory Committee
- Regional Assessment Review Board
Board and Committee Term Appointments typically expire in December and recruitment takes place in the fall.