There are several ways to pay your utility bill:
1) At most financial institutions
2) Online or telephone banking
- Please allow 3 business days before Penalty Date to ensure payments are received on time.
- Most banks list Beaumont (Town of). You can then choose the 3 account types:3) Pre-Authorized Payments
- Utilities - Please ensure you enter your correct account number. If you move within Beaumont your account number will change. Your account number is 8 digits and do not insert the decimal.
- Taxes - Please refer to your Combined Assessment and Tax Notice. Enter your Roll Number, which is 6 digits.
- General - To pay child care fees and business licenses use your 6-digit Customer Number.**Please note that RBC does NOT have a Beaumont Tax payee. Please use the Utilities payee and add two zeros to the end of your tax roll number to make it 8 digits**
4) In person at the Beaumont's Administration Office or our Drop Box
- Your total Utility Bill will be withdrawn from your bank account automatically on the due date indicated on your bill.
- You can apply for this service at any time. Please print Pre-Authorized Payment (PDF) then either fax to 780-929-8729, or drop off at Beaumont's Administration Office.
- To make changes to banking information or to stop the pre-authorized payment plan, please complete the Pre-authorized Payment Plan Changes form (PDF).
5) Mail Payment
- At the front counter we accept Cash, Debit, Cheque or Money Order, please make payable to "Town of Beaumont"
- Our Drop Box is located on the East side of the building beside the main entrance. Please include remittance stub with your payment to ensure your payment is applied properly. No cash please.
City of Beaumont
5600 49 Street
Beaumont, AB T4X 1A1