Community Programs offers a wide variety of programs for all ages and abilities. You and your family can enjoy programs including:
- Leaders in Training
- Performing Arts
- Spring Break Camps
- Summer Camps
- Visual Arts
The guides are delivered to each household and available at the Beaumont Administration Office, the Beaumont Community Centre, and the Ken Nichol Regional Recreation Centre. It is also available online, HERE.
There are 3 ways to register for our programs:
- Online with Click-It (Please be sure to set up your account before seasonal registration opens).
- Over the phone with Guest Services at the Beaumont Community Centre, at 780-929-1221.
- Walk in and register in-person at the Beaumont Community Centre during office hours, 10am - 2:30pm.
Cancellation, Withdrawal & Transfer Policies
Registration deadlines vary with each program. Programs with insufficient enrollment may be cancelled 1 week prior to start date. Community Programs reserves the right to cancel or change a program as necessary. Refunds will only be issued in case of cancellation.
To compensate for any cancelled classes during the course, the program may be extended. If this is not possible, a partial rebate will be available to those enrolled. All refunds, except if a class is full or cancelled, are subject to the current administration fee.
In case of credit card refund request, the information of the same credit card which was used to make the original purchase must be provided.
- 1. City Cancelled Programs: 100% refund or pro-rated refund.
- 2. Withdrawal: If withdrawing more than 7 days before the course start date, the refund will be issued less the current administrative fee. If withdrawing within 7 days to the course start date, refunds will be granted only when medical circumstances arise.
- 3. Medical Withdrawal: Refund requests due to medical reasons must be accompanied by a Doctor's Certificate. The amount of the refund will be prorated for the remaining classes on the date indicated in the medical slip. The current administrative fee will be applied to all refunds, full fee or pro-rated.
Feedback on existing programs or suggestions for future programs are always welcome and appreciated. Please use our Winter 2020 Community Programs Survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CPW20
Community Volunteer Organizations (CVO's)
Beaumont offers support to our local non-profit organizations. Registering your group as a CVO gives your group access to resources, events, and advice. Come by and talk to our department staff, or email us.
View the list of community volunteer organizations (CVO) (PDF).