Beaumont is the ideal place for an active healthy lifestyle. Various outdoor and indoor opportunities are available for families and individuals to explore.
- 4 kilometer walk or run around the Ring Road
- Walk or run on or over 22.5 kilometer trail system including trails around Don Sparrow Lake
- Skateboard Park
- Trout Fishing/Ice fishing - Parc Quatre Saisons/Four Seasons Park /Don Sparrow Lake (Alberta Recreational Fishing License Fee Information)
- Outdoor Basketball courts - Parc Reservoir Park
- Ball diamonds, soccer pitches, football fields
- Tennis/Pickleball Courts - Parc Gobeil Park (May through October)
- Tobogganing at Parc Saint Vital Park (Tobogganing Safety Tips)
- Outdoor Skating at Bellevue School (boarded rink), Dansereau, Parc Milieu Park, Parc Nature Park, and Parc Saint Vital Park (unboarded), and the skate trail at Lion's RV Park.
- Snowshoeing or cross country skiing at Parc Quatre Saisons/Four Seasons Park
- Various playground apparatus at many of the parks in Beaumont
- Free Public Skating at Ken Nichol Regional Recreation Centre (KNRRC) arena (September to March)