Community Grant Funding Program
The City of Beaumont Council has adopted the Community Grant Program Policy (Policy No. C15.1). Community Grant Program funding opportunities are available to community organizations to fund:
- Operating and one-time initiatives of community organizations
- One-time projects that enhance community safety
- Events that are primarily designated and delivered to the general population that attract visitors, significantly contribute to the local economy, promote volunteerism and value-added to Beaumont.
Who can apply:
- Community non-for-profit groups registered under the Societies Act, Libraries Act or Agriculture Societies Act
- School boards, regional health authorities, social service sectors, regional children’s authorities or their identified affiliates
- Community First Nation and Métis organizations and associations
- Informal and non-registered groups working through a registered not-for-profit group
- $1000 minimum funding request, $10,000 maximum funding request
- This is a matched-funding grant
- Funding is available for capital projects, programs and operating (core) costs
- Funded projects MUST provide programs or services which benefit the residents of Beaumont
Next Application Deadline: April 1, 2022, at 10:00 a.m.
The Community Grant Funding Application Form will be available in early 2022. Until that time please refer to the Grant Funding Guidelines for information on how to prepare your application or contact the Program Administrator to answer your questions and provide guidance. Email the Administrator or call 780-328-9926.