Motor Vehicle Collisions

If damage is over $2,000, it is reportable to the police. You will be required to provide your driver’s licence, registration and proof of insurance when you present at the RCMP detachment. We will require either a picture of the damages or your vehicle to prove damage in order to be issued a damage sticker.

We suggest that you print and keep a copy of this PDF form in your glove box of your vehicle for easy access in the event of an accident. (Note: this PDF will only open in Adobe Acrobat or similar programs and will not display properly in your web browser's preview mode. Please save it to your computer and open and print it from the appropriate program.)