Beaumont Disc Golf Course
The growing sport of Disc Golf, also known as Frisbee® Golf, is available in Beaumont!
Four Seasons Disc Golf Course is located in the south east area of quiet Four Seasons Park in Beaumont.
It offers a great mixture of narrow and wide open fairways, rolling landscape and technical hazards.
- 9 hole course with Mach V baskets
- 2 possible basket locations on each hole changed frequently
- Beautifully marked individual hole signs
- Public parking behind the Beaumont High School
- Open year round in a public park. No reservations required
- Seasonal washroom facilities
Check out the Beaumont Disc Golf Club on their Facebook page.
Disc Golf: Object of the Game
To play each hole in the fewest throws (strokes) possible. The player with the lowest total strokes for the course wins.
Guidelines for Play
- Each hole begins at the tee.
- Subsequent throws are made from the place where the disc comes to rest.
- The player who is furthest from the target throws first.
- The hole is completed when the disc is supported by the target’s basket or chains.
- Tee off order is determined by players’ scores on the previous hole. Lowest score tees first.
Links to more information:
Courtesy and Etiquette
- Remain quiet and avoid unnecessary movements when others are throwing.
- Stand behind the player who is throwing until throw is complete.
- Remove disc from target after completing hole.
- Allow faster groups to play through if possible.
- Respect the course – put waste in proper receptacles and do not alter trees or obstacles.
- Vandalizing targets, signs, park equipment, and landscaping will not be tolerated.
Basic Rules of Play
- A player must have a supporting point behind his lie and in line with the target when disc is released.
- A run up and follow through are allowed unless the lie is within 10 meters of the target.
- Any shot within 10 meters of the target requires that player not move past his lie until the disc is at rest.
- Casual relief should be taken from an unsafe lie.
- Golf discs can cause serious injury.
- Never throw when players or park users are within range.
- Always give park users the right of way.
- Be aware of your surroundings and environment.