Beaumont Fire Services is open to the public for station visits Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 am- 12 pm, and 1:30 pm - 4 pm (excluding statutory holidays)
Please read the following prior to booking your visit:
- Fire hall tours are approximately 45 mins in duration.
- Tours are available Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 am - 12 pm and 1:30 pm - 4 pm. Please note, tours are not available between 12 pm - 1:30 pm.
- Tours must be booked 2-4 weeks in advance, we do not accept bookings outside of this time period.
- Maximum group size is twenty-five (25) persons. (Adults + Children)
- For every five (5) children attending, one (1) supervisor is required.
- To ensure that the educational experience is beneficial, children must be four (4) years of age or older.
Please take a moment to review the rules while visiting the station:
- You will be visiting an active fire hall: while in the station please be respectful of others working and obey all given rules. Disorderly groups will be asked to leave.
- Tours are subject to availability and may be interrupted by alarms. If an alarm interrupts a tour, visitors are to leave the building immediately (through the front door) in an orderly manner. You will be contacted to reschedule your tour.
- There is NO PARKING available at the fire hall, street parking is available in front of the fire hall.
- No food or drink is allowed in the station during a tour (except for water)
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule a tour.
If your school, group, or association would like to visit the station please fill out this form and email, fax, or drop off in person Monday-Friday 8:30 am -4:30 pm.