The City Office is open to the public weekdays between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. by appointment only. Call 780.929.8782 to schedule an appointment. Please note the following for your protection and the safety of our staff:
- Do not visit if you are feeling sick or showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Visitors are encouraged to wear a mask (we can provide a mask if you don’t have one)
- Maintain physical distancing of at least two metres (six feet)
- Use the hand sanitizer provided
- Lobby restrooms are closed to the public
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 780.929.8782
- Mail: 5600 49 Street, Beaumont, AB T4X 1A1 (A drop box is available at this address Please do not deposit cash.)
Family and Community Support Services is open for appointments. Residents can access their services through phone and email.
Family and Community Support Services (FCSS) provides individual and group services to strengthen the individual, the family and the community, including mental health supports, community support programs, family violence, and more.
Utility Accounts and Billing:
For general or COVID-related media inquiries, please contact:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 780.243.0458
For media inquiries related to Fire Services or Municipal Enforcement, please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 780.243.4304
Planning and Development:
For more information about submitting planning and development applications please visit www.beaumont.ab.ca/425/Permits
In case of emergency, call 911
- Phone: 780.929.7435 (please do not call for COVID-related complaints. These must go through Alberta Health Services.)
Effective at 5:00 p.m. on Monday, April 17, 2020, road bans will be in effect in Beaumont. Read on...